Colorado Injury Lawyer with Your Best Interest in Mind
One of the most unexpected and potentially life-threatening situations you can find yourself in is being injured in an accident. Whether it’s a vehicle accident, personal injury, workplace injury, or even a case of wrongful death, it is imperative that you seek a Colorado injury lawyer, that is familiar with the Boulder area laws and can best guide and support you through your recovery and the legal system. When looking for a local law firm with extensive expertise in personal injury law Sloat & Nicholson, P.C. is there for you.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU NEED A PERSONAL COLORADO INJURY LAWYER?
If you have been injured due to the negligence of others, you will want to work with a personal injury lawyer who is aware of the specific nuances and laws in your area and can best advise you. A personal injury lawyer will review your case and circumstances, then suggest a viable resolution so you can recoup financially for your pain, suffering, and medical bills.
If you have been injured in any of the following ways, you should consult legal counsel:
- Negligent vehicular accidents, including: automobile, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall injuries: both personal property and workplace
- Construction site accidents
- Dog bites or other pet injuries
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Medical, drug and malpractice suits
- Burns, chemical spills, etc.
- Insurance Bad Faith
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER:
The first concern people have when an accident happens is getting medical attention for themselves or others that have been injured. But what do you do after that? If injuries have been sustained due to the negligence of others, it’s best to speak with a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
Here are some tips that will help you choose the right attorney:
- Make sure they have a wealth of experience with cases similar to yours—and have secured compensation for those injured in those cases.
- Seek legal advice ASAP to make sure you are within the statute of limitations.
- Find legal representation that will work on a contingency basis, so there are no required upfront costs. They are paid on a contingency based on the amount collected for the injured client.
- Look for a Colorado injury lawyer who is familiar with local laws so they can best represent you based on the laws governing your city or county.
- Visit an injury lawyer who offers a preliminary conference free of charge. This will give you the opportunity to make sure the lawyer is a good fit, is compassionate, and has your best interest in mind before you commit to their representation.
SLOAT & NICHOLSON LAW FIRM IS ON YOUR SIDE:
The dedicated team at Sloat & Nicholson P.C. are experts in handling personal injury cases in Boulder, Longmont and other areas throughout Colorado. Their top priority is making sure the proper medical care is received and that you get the compensation you deserve for your injury. They will maneuver through the legal process making it as simple and stress free as possible.
Attorneys Gerald Sloat, Randolph Nicholson,and Robert Hoover have over 90 years of combined legal experience and offer free consultations. They will make sure your case is handled expeditiously with be best result for you.
Articles and information to keep you up to date on personal injury news.
The Boulder Community Mourns the Loss of Our Neighbors, Friends, and Colleagues
Coloradans have experienced more than our share of violent gun crimes in the past few decades. Columbine High School in 1999. The Century 16 in Aurora in 2012.
Evidence Establishes Speeding as a Contributing Cause
Speeding is a common contributing cause of motor vehicle accidents. However, as with all contributing causes, it is the plaintiff's burden to prove that speed was a factor
Will Spinal Cord Injuries Ever Be Healed?
Spinal cord injuries are devastating. The injury's physical and emotional impact leaves many wondering whether treatment will restore their mobility and quality of life. With nearly 18,000 new spinal