How to Identify a Good Boulder Personal Injury Lawyer
Just like every other profession, there are good lawyers and there are bad lawyers. If you’ve suffered a personal injury, then the last thing you want to do is hire a bad lawyer. Doing so can result in receiving less compensation than you deserve or in losing your case altogether. Here are a few tips that you should follow in order to identify whether a Boulder personal injury lawyer is good or not before your hire them:
- Check to see if they are licensed – Never work with a Boulder personal injury attorney that’s not licensed to practice in Colorado. You can find out whether they are properly licensed by looking them up at the Colorado state bar association website.
- Check for disciplinary actions – You’ll want to work with a lawyer that is honest and reliable. While you are at the Colorado state bar association website, find out if there were any disciplinary actions taken against the lawyer.
- Read client reviews – One of the best ways to find out about a lawyer’s reputation is by seeing what previous clients have to say about them. Look at review sites, such as Google or Avvo, to read client reviews.
- Browse through their website – A good lawyer is detail oriented and won’t cut corners. This means that their website should be an accurate reflection of who they are. It’s a red flag if they don’t have their own website or if their website is poorly designed and difficult to navigate. It should be easy to find information about the lawyer and their practice.
- Look at testimonials – Lawyers that have a good reputation for their work won’t be shy in advertising the fact. If you visit their website, they should have a testimonial page that should provide brief statements by previous clients on their experience working with the lawyer.
- Look at their track record – A good lawyer will have no problem providing you with their track record. Obviously, you’ll want to work with a lawyer that has a winning track record even if you don’t think that your case is going to go to court.
If you follow these tips, it won’t take long to determine that we are a reputable and experienced law firm who you will want to work with. Speak with a reputable Boulder personal injury lawyer at Sloat & Nicholson by calling 1-800-873-3202.
Articles and information to keep you up to date on personal injury news.
Stay Alert for Persistent Post-Concussion Syndrome
While most concussion symptoms dissipate over weeks and sometimes months, it's imperative to stay alert for changes in mood, mental capacity, and physical symptoms. Every brain and every
How Do You Calculate Rehabilitation Costs?
Colorado statutes allow motor vehicle accident survivors to pursue compensation for damages, including personal injuries and the ensuing rehabilitation costs. It is crucial to correctly calculate these, because
What To Do When Your Classic Car Suffers Catastrophic Damage
You've worked hard to restore your classic car. Whether it's a Model A, Mustang, Porsche, or another ride, your labor and love have restored it to glory and