How to Identify a Good Boulder Personal Injury Lawyer
Just like every other profession, there are good lawyers and there are bad lawyers. If you’ve suffered a personal injury, then the last thing you want to do is hire a bad lawyer. Doing so can result in receiving less compensation than you deserve or in losing your case altogether. Here are a few tips that you should follow in order to identify whether a Boulder personal injury lawyer is good or not before your hire them:
- Check to see if they are licensed – Never work with a Boulder personal injury attorney that’s not licensed to practice in Colorado. You can find out whether they are properly licensed by looking them up at the Colorado state bar association website.
- Check for disciplinary actions – You’ll want to work with a lawyer that is honest and reliable. While you are at the Colorado state bar association website, find out if there were any disciplinary actions taken against the lawyer.
- Read client reviews – One of the best ways to find out about a lawyer’s reputation is by seeing what previous clients have to say about them. Look at review sites, such as Google or Avvo, to read client reviews.
- Browse through their website – A good lawyer is detail oriented and won’t cut corners. This means that their website should be an accurate reflection of who they are. It’s a red flag if they don’t have their own website or if their website is poorly designed and difficult to navigate. It should be easy to find information about the lawyer and their practice.
- Look at testimonials – Lawyers that have a good reputation for their work won’t be shy in advertising the fact. If you visit their website, they should have a testimonial page that should provide brief statements by previous clients on their experience working with the lawyer.
- Look at their track record – A good lawyer will have no problem providing you with their track record. Obviously, you’ll want to work with a lawyer that has a winning track record even if you don’t think that your case is going to go to court.
If you follow these tips, it won’t take long to determine that we are a reputable and experienced law firm who you will want to work with. Speak with a reputable Boulder personal injury lawyer at Sloat & Nicholson by calling 1-800-873-3202.
Articles and information to keep you up to date on personal injury news.
What You Should Know About Hypoxia, Anoxia, and Hypoxemia
Brain injuries don't always involve physical trauma to the skull. A simple lack of oxygen causes many brain injuries. The brain can be deprived of oxygen during medical
Driver Errors That Cause Accidents
Driver errors are some of the most common causes of traffic accidents in Colorado. They are called errors because they are entirely preventable and occur because a driver
Why Hiring a Boulder Law Firm Is in Your Best Interests
When you are injured following a car accident, slip and fall accident, work accident, etc., it's not advisable to pursue a claim independently. While you can represent yourself